"A good design is all about making other designers feel like idiots because that idea wasn't theirs." – Frank Chimero
Rooting our faith on the assumption of the pen being mightier than the sword, here's presenting to you an online print ad design competition which calls for the social media marketer in you to effulgently showcase your skills in portraying a social issue through the medium of print ads. To the victor will go the spoils.
This is an online event of single round only. Participants have to submit their advertisement based on a theme. The theme will be announced on Dare2Compete.com link of the event.
Rules of Round
The event is open to all the B-School students.
- A theme will be provided and teams have to submit their entries online.
- Participants should participate in teams comprising of 2 members each from the same institute.
- A team can consist of students from first year or second year or both, irrespective of specialisation.
- A student cannot be a part of more than one team.
- There is no restriction on number of teams from an institute.
- The submitted entriesmust be RGB in JPG format with a maximum width of 1024 pixels and a maximum height of 768 pixels at 72 dpi.
- Team should not use any copyright content, existing logo or tagline of any organisation in their entry.
The team members shall ensure that the work submitted by them in this contest is an original work and does not infringe on any third party rights whatsoever. In the event of any infringement claims, the respective teams would be liable to be rejected and any award (whether monetary or otherwise) or recognition provided to them shall be liable to be forthwith returned/ withdrawn, as the case may be.
The entries/ work submitted must not:
- Include offensive or obscene language
- Use excessive/gratuitous violence or use sexual images
- Show disrespect of personal, political, spiritual values or contain offensive material or remarks about race, gender or religious beliefs
- If any textual message is conveyed in the entry, the language must be English or Hindi.
- Selected entries will be uploaded in Facebook page of Udaan.
- The entries will be judged on the basis of number of Facebook likes (25%) and the score given by our respected jury.
11th Oct 03:00 PM Registrations Open
20th Oct 11:59 PM Registrations Close
19th Oct 11:59 PM Theme Release
26th Oct 09:59 PM Submissions Close and Ad Uploading
30th Oct 11:59 PM Voting Close
Sampreshan – Prizes Interested in art prizes but not sure where to start, or how to give your work that winning edge? Come along to hear from an event organiser, judge and art prize winner for some insider hints and tips and ask those burning questions you have always wondered about