"Aahvaan beckons everyone with a penchant for quizzing to establish predilection ever more firmly through UDAAN '15. Aahvan, the umbrella event, spans for quizzes."
Business Quiz: Questions from the world of business and management will try to bowl you over. From cryptic logos to idiosyncratic CEOs, business scams to M&As, memory alone will not be of assistance to you, it will essentially be a workout for your brain cells.
M.E.L.A. Quiz: This quiz will celebrate the profound interests of participants in Music, Entertainment, Literature and Arts.
India Quiz: From history to sports, politics to celebrities, business to religion, this one will have a desi tadka to it – truly a commemoration of the Indian spirit.
General Quiz: Finally, the good ole quiz jack-in-the-box format of quizzing which is usually “like a box of chocolates – you never know what you are gonna get!”
- All the quizzes will be online and will be hosted in dare2compete.com
- The quizzes will be conducted in span of 4 days.
- Every quiz will have a separate winner and runner up.
- There will also be an overall winner based on cumulative scores.
Rules of Round
- A student cannot be a part of more than one team.
- There is no restriction on number of teams from an institute.
- Only one login will be allowed per team.
- There will be only one round of every quiz.
- Duration of the quiz will be 30 minutes with 25 questions in each set.
- In case of tie, the quiz completion time of the respective teams will be the deciding factor.
- Decision of the organizers will be final and binding.
Karobar Quiz - October 21st, 2015 at 11.59 pm
Mela Quiz - October 23rd, 2015 at 11.59 pm
Desi Tadka Quiz - October 25th, 2015 at 11.59 pm
SoojBoojh Quiz - October 27th, 2015 at 11.59 pm
Aahvaan – Prizes Interested in art prizes but not sure where to start, or how to give your work that winning edge? Come along to hear from an event organiser, judge and art prize winner for some insider hints and tips and ask those burning questions you have always wondered about